1. Physical abuse, pushing, hurting in any way, by either an individual, organized team, or official/other formation.
2. Semantic-Non Physical Verbal and Non-Verbal, including but not limited to insults, profane language, gestures, signs, posters, other visual media, interviews, publications, a.o
3. Psychological Creation of a threatening environment. Use of ambient suspended threats, use of suggestion or subliminal methods, inferred threatening outcomes, a.o.
4. Institutional Exercised by Authority Centers, i.e. government,, official reps, spokesmen/women, political party, major private entity, NGO, other.
5. Work-Place (Hierarchical)
Related to Internal Bullying or other authoritative methods applied down the Line of Hierarchy, in a News related organization.